This Truck Lease Agreement is between a truck owner and a company or individual who desires to lease or rent the truck for a set period. This form sets out the detailed terms including the lease term, monthly payments and how the truck will be delivered. It also sets forth that insurance must be maintained on the truck at all times. A written Truck Lease Agreement will be useful in the event there are disagreements or misunderstandings regarding the truck lease.
This Truck Lease Agreement contains the following:
- Parties: Names of the lessor (truck owner) and the lessee (individual who is leasing the vehicle);
- Vehicle Description: Specifics regarding the truck including the make, model, year, VIN and odometer reading;
- Lease Term: Term of the lease;
- Payments: Amount of monthly payments during the lease and when payments are due;
- Insurance: Lessee shall continuously maintain insurance on the vehicle;
- Signatures: Lessor and lessee shall both sign and date the agreement.
This attorney-prepared package includes:
Don't make the costly mistake of writing your own legal documents or relying on free forms available elsewhere. By using our forms you will save legal fees and feel confident knowing that these forms are prepared by attorneys
and reviewed for accuracy.
State Law Compliance:
- General Information
- Instructions and Checklist
- Truck Lease Agreement
This form complies with the laws of all states
Add to cart
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.